Posted to uk.d-i-y
Uncle Peter[_2_] Uncle Peter[_2_] is offline

Default Bicycle, crash hat and accident

On Mon, 01 Sep 2014 21:18:51 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 01/09/2014 21:08, Uncle Peter wrote:
On Mon, 01 Sep 2014 15:36:06 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 01/09/2014 13:56, Uncle Peter wrote:
On Mon, 01 Sep 2014 06:30:31 +0100, F Murtz wrote:

Uncle Peter wrote:

No it is up to you,you should remove the hedge or devise some method of
ascertaining that the way is clear.

50% of houses do not have a clear view.

Then they should have or at least discrete mirrors each side of the
driveway.

What, 50% of people in the UK install a mirror, how impractical and
utterly over the top.

Totally practical and a helpful aid. Either that or lower the obstacle.

Funny how virtually nobody does that. Why should the driver, on his own property, give way to a pedestrian?

--
The Muslim across the road started yelling "I'm going to end it all!", and started to pour petrol over himself.
As he was about to strike a match, I shouted "Abdul, no! Stop, wait, it's times like these that you need your family around you!"