Posted to alt.home.repair

Default AC routine check up

On 9/1/2014 3:51 PM, Oren wrote:
On Mon, 01 Sep 2014 15:44:02 -0400, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

Overall,
I'd decline their offer of today only
special.

That is part of the scam. High pressure sales. Think of a used car
salesman. If you don't buy today you will never get a better deal. I
promise.

Charlie, you'd better take my advice, today.
Because if you don't take my advice today, you'll
never get better advice. Never act in haste! Now,
stop acting in haste, immediately, before I
withdraw my advice, and let you buy that AC
unit. For best results, reply within the next
ten minutes.

--
..
Christopher A. Young