Posted to alt.home.repair
Danny D.[_15_] Danny D.[_15_] is offline

Default Just curious whether an attic fan is apropos here

CRNG wrote, on Mon, 01 Sep 2014 08:07:05 -0500:

Well, that doesn't sound good at all. I hope it clears up, and it
should have after two weeks of pumping. Let us know how it works out.

I'll try.
The problem is that every house is gated, so, I can't just walk up
to anyone's property. Also, the neighbor I help is the next-door
neighbor to the one who did the drilling. Up until this new well,
they shared a well; but now they're divorcing from that contract,
so to speak. I'll see what I can find out, especially if/when I
see the drillers, I'll pump them for information.