Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default 'None of the above' voters turn to UKIP..?

On 31/08/14 23:54, Timothy Murphy wrote:
bert wrote:

Any person or group who deliberately modified data to support any
conclusion would probably lose whatever position they had,

Unfortuneatly it seems to be a regular occurrence these days.

Give an example.

Wasn't it the University of East Anglia?

I don't think anyone at the UEA _modified_ data.
Some people there behaved stupidly, but they weren't fraudulent.

If you claim data were altered, tell me which.

Well they erased the holocene optimum the little ice age and the
mediaeval warming period completely.