Posted to alt.home.repair
philo [_2_] philo [_2_] is offline

Default And thanks to people on this list

On 08/31/2014 06:27 PM, philo wrote:
On 08/31/2014 05:31 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

snip

A week or two before I took the bulbs back I posted here that I had a
huge stock of bulbs that I'd never use. No one asked for them, so why
would I not take them back???

I am reposing my 8-22 notice

________

LOL

I bet a bought a 20 year supply of those 100 watt incandescent bulbs
because I really liked those "Reveal" type.

Then decided to go CFL and full spectrum fluorescent.

Think I will put them on Craig's list and get rid of them

_________

Since it was on a thread you were talking on, you would have seen it,
and would have asked for them if you wanted them...

Something radically has changed with your personality within the past
few days...Time for a med check I'd say...

That is not meant as a snide remark but a genuine response to something
that does not seem right.