Posted to alt.home.repair
Pico Rico Pico Rico is offline

Default Windows scam call

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message
On 8/31/2014 10:51 AM, Kurt Ullman wrote:
In article ,
Ed Pawlowski wrote:

I finally got one of the calls from one of the windows scammers telling
me my computer is sending error messages. He caught me at a good time
when I was taking a break and had time to play.

Interesting question. I have a Mac. I wonder what would happen if I
went through all of the steps he gave me for Windows and, just when we
was at the point of near orgasm, mention it was a Mac. I wonder if I
could go all the way (safely) and then confuse him when the stuff did
not work. I know, I am a teasing tart....

You could at least get to the web site.
I was tempted to go to the site he was giving me, but I honestly couln not
understand what he was telling me to type. It would be fun to set up an
old computer with financial information, such as your Nigerian bank
account.

better to find out a mobster's bank account info, or info for identity
theft. They know how to deal with these types of people.