Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default Windows scam call

In article ,
Ed Pawlowski wrote:

I finally got one of the calls from one of the windows scammers telling
me my computer is sending error messages. He caught me at a good time
when I was taking a break and had time to play.

Interesting question. I have a Mac. I wonder what would happen if I
went through all of the steps he gave me for Windows and, just when we
was at the point of near orgasm, mention it was a Mac. I wonder if I
could go all the way (safely) and then confuse him when the stuff did
not work. I know, I am a teasing tart....
--
³Statistics are like bikinis. What they reveal is suggestive,
but what they conceal is vital.²