Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default What do you think.

On Sunday, August 31, 2014 1:31:06 AM UTC-4, micky wrote:
On Sat, 30 Aug 2014 06:14:56 -0700 (PDT), trader_4

wrote:

BUT I GUARANTEE IT that

=20

they will take in a l ot more money than they have to pay out, after

=20

the law suit.=20

=20

Again with the lawsuits. You folks have lawsuits on the brain.

Maybe I'll have time to reply to more of your post later, but wrt

lawsuits

When people believe they were misled or lied to , or just don't like the

deal they've made, or they don't pay, and short of pulling out a gun and

demanding that they pay, a lawsuit is the usual way for the other party

to get his money.

So plenty of these people will be going to a non-listed real estate

agent who won't have to pay a big referral fee and will give more

attention to the sale of their house.

Sometimes they've paid already and sometimes they sue to get back money

they have paid,

The winner may have to do more things after that to get his money, but

lawsuits are very common. And I wouldn't be surprised if there is a

class action about this in 10 years.

So show us some examples of these lawsuits involving Exceed. You're
speculating wildly with no evidence, eg lied to, mislead. So far I don't
see any evidence that Exceed has lied or mislead. Those are serious
accusations. You apparently just don't like
the value proposition. I think it has some potential problems too. There
are a lot of things that I don't think are good deals, that doesn't mean they are lies or misleading, destined for a lawsuit, etc. If I knew I was likely
selling my house in a few years, they had a couple major realtors in the
area signed up, had done deals through them, I would seriously consider
signing up.