Posted to alt.home.repair
Danny D.[_15_] Danny D.[_15_] is offline

Default Just curious whether an attic fan is apropos here

Bob F wrote, on Sat, 30 Aug 2014 08:01:16 -0700:

A whole house fan, would go in the attic floor

Oh. I hadn't realized that until you just said it.
There are five attics, so, it would take five of them then. Yuck.

What is that light at the end of the rafters in the second picture?
Is that a very open intake vent? Are they all like that?

I had to look at the picture to see what you're talking about.
It was just the sun shining in given the contrast between the
dark attic and the light outside.

Yes. They all have a rectangular hole, with a screen on it.
And that's it. There is no glass window.