Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Found Good Surplus Place

On Fri, 29 Aug 2014 15:33:05 -0500, Pete Keillor
wrote:

I was figuring on building the control enclosure for my son's belt
grinder but looked on ebay. Found a lot of enclosures, sorted on
nearest first. There were a bunch at 5 miles. I looked up the
outfit, and they're in Georgetown, TX. I got a Hoffman ECL504020
enclosure new in box for $168. Now I just need to make a back plate
and lay out the holes. List on that sucker was $1640 or something
like that. Lots of mechanical drive stuff, too.

I'll be going to their website again before I go retail.

http://www.asisurplus.com/

Pete Keillor

Decent price on torque extensions..

http://www.asisurplus.com/cgi-bin/ca...80056&start=20