Posted to alt.home.repair
Pico Rico Pico Rico is offline

Default What do you think.

"trader_4" wrote in message
On Friday, August 29, 2014 9:02:16 AM UTC-4, Pico Rico wrote:

You do realize that the company offering the gift certificates is not

even a realty company, don't you?

I believe they are licensed brokers, perhaps not actively engaged in the

real estate game other than their "scam".

What makes you think they are licensed? I didn't see anything on the
website
that says they are.

I did. It said they were licenced in a bunch of states and adding more.

It's not even clear to me that they have anything that could be recorded
here in NJ.

they could easily create a contract, tied to the land, that is recordable
against the land.

Why don't you just go ask them the question and then you'll
know.

no, you ask. I already know how it can be done and recorded.