Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Avast fraud

On Fri, 29 Aug 2014 11:52:29 -0700, Todd wrote:

On 08/28/2014 06:04 PM, Oren wrote:
On Thu, 28 Aug 2014 18:00:37 -0600, DaveT wrote:

If you want to avoid a lot of the problems associated with the junk the
MS monopoly has generated, consider switching over to Ubuntu o/s (a type
of linux). It's free and comes with word processor, spreadsheet, email
program, all kinds of free stuff.

Great. Sara can't run Win 7 with any degree of confidence so now you
suggest Linux? Sounds like a fart in a space suite to me.

Hi Oren,

Linux has gotten a lot easier lately. Arguably as easy
as Windows 7 and certainly far easier than Windows Frankenstein (Windows
8). But, a rubic cube is easier that Windows
Frankenstein -- certainly requires less swearing.

-T

That's just great. Sara will come here for tech support. Oh no! G

(PS: Harry Reid talked about the Nevada Indians,"my Indians" he
refereed to them)