Posted to uk.d-i-y
Clive George Clive George is offline

Default We must be right in the sh1t ...

On 29/08/2014 16:45, Tim Streater wrote:
In article , Clive
George wrote:

On 29/08/2014 16:03, Tim Watts wrote:
On 29/08/14 15:40, Clive George wrote:
On 29/08/2014 15:30, Tim Watts wrote:
On 29/08/14 15:27, Clive George wrote:

That's not a buggered market, that's simply one particular type
becoming
unavailable. You wasted your own time with your particular
requirements.

No. The EU wasted my time.

No, you wasted your own time. The EU requirements have been known

about
for a long time.

Nope. Don't agree.

You don't agree with what? They really have been known about for a
long time.

It's a pointless change. And I needed a vac *now* not 3 months ago.

Your opinion, and it's not necessarily an important one.

It wasn't his *opinion* that he needs a vac now and not three months
ago. And it's important to *him*. He's a customer, you may have heard
of them.

And his preferred manufacturer has failed him, but Tim is blaming
somebody else rather than the people who actually cocked up.