Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default We must be right in the sh1t ...

That is part of the reg. But I can't for the life of me understand why
wanting to improve the efficiency of such a boring device as a vacuum
cleaner makes so many boil over. Unless, of course, simply politically
motivated.

Nope. Simply because it caused me personal inconvenience for no good gain.

But it is adding to my political opinion that the EU is an unaccountable
mess and one day they might actually do something really bad (TM) if
this carries on.