Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default 'None of the above' voters turn to UKIP..?

On 28/08/14 23:13, Timothy Murphy wrote:
The Natural Philosopher wrote:

I doubt if the US government would fund this research
unless they thought there was a reasonable chance of it succeeding.
They probably know better than you or me.

Than you certainly. Than me? On matters electrical and power generation,
probably not.

How fortunate that we have you to tell us what to do.

But it must be such a burden to be surrounded by stupid people.

Never a truer word spoken in irony..