nestork nestork is offline
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by trader_4 View Post
It's not shrewd, it's pretty stupid. But whatever it is, you acknowledge it would earn the realtor animosity. So, how many local realtors do you think are going to do it then? It's particularly absurd because when the homeowner finds out that they've put a caveat on his property, then the realtor is likely in a hostile
position vis-a-vis the home owner. Think many realtors want that?
Years before the sale process has even started?
Trader:

What we have here is a realtor who is prepared to make money in his business any way he can.

I believe he has given up on the notion of making his money by providing fast, friendly and efficient service to his clients and relying on word-of-mouth advertising to build his client base.

He's at the point where he'll screw his clients to get the sales commissions on their homes. And those gift certificates are his screw driver.