Posted to alt.home.repair
Zaky Waky Zaky Waky is offline

Default computer problems

Ed Pawlowski wrote in news:QZmdncRvRfZ95WLOnZ2dnUU7-
:

On 8/28/2014 12:25 PM, Frank wrote:
Don,

Think the pos computer I'm using for Lucite has finally bit the dust.

Don't know how long it will take to get it replaced or repaired but it
could be over 2 weeks.

I should be able to do experimental MSDS's on my home machine if needed.
Otherwise Stuart Blakelock will have to do them.

Cheers,
Frank

Frank,
I'd rather have you do them at home. You can work from home a few days
a week if need be. I don't trust Stuart to do them. He is too much of
a goof off to trust.

Use your home computer and stay home all next week, just report your
hours.

With all my love,
Don

And all my love to all of you too.