Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Ain't That The Truth

On 8/28/2014 6:10 AM, Sonny wrote:
On Wednesday, August 27, 2014 8:05:12 AM UTC-5, Leon wrote:

Today I turn 60 and do that 2 mile walk in under 30 minutes.

Happy belated birthday.

Thank you!

I'm suppose to be on a walking exercise regimine, but I'm lazy most of the time. I try to stay busy with some work/chore type task, but that's not exercise enough, with lots of walking involved. I don't get sore, so much, but my legs get tired or fatigued-like, by mid afternoon, then I'm in slow-mo gear for the rest of the evening.

I realize I'm fooling myself, with this faux work/chore routine being a substitute for adequate exercise. It ain't working out, as a dedicated, even minimum, exercise program would. A simple program, as yours, Leon, would do wonders for anyone.

Sonny