Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default We must be right in the sh1t ...

On 27/08/14 22:16, Capitol wrote:
Vir Campestris wrote:
On 25/08/2014 16:12, Capitol wrote:
I've been involved in standards work and believe me, the average
standard isn't worth the hot air it's written on in terms of giving the
customer a good product. The only standards I came across which I would
use, were those connected to aviation.

I, on the other hand, have only worked on one standards committee - and
that was in aviation.

I was in agreement with you until the last sentence

Andy

I acknowledge your greater relevant experience!

Actually the building regulations are an example - with the notable
exception of the politically inspired disability **** - very good
regulations indeed.

Getting worse as politics gets involved of course.