Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Scrap value of old cooker

What he needs is a course on written English by the look of it, but to set
the record straight. There are Gypsies, who always clear up after themselves
and are no problem at all, and there are travellers who seem to think
everyone is a mug and everywhere is a rubbish tip.

Brian

Email:

"Bob Henson" wrote in message

Ur nasty I'm a gypsy we ain't all bad Iv got arga to sell for srcape and
come across you bad mouthing my people I hope they put a curse on real
bad one and there true and iv seen them worck . U are a wicked

What you need is some lucky heather. Do you know anyone who sells it?

--
Bob
Tetbury, Gloucestershire, England

Reality is an illusion brought on by alcohol deficiency.