Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Richard[_9_] Richard[_9_] is offline

Default How The A-10 Warthog Became 'The Most Survivable Plane Ever Built'

On 8/25/2014 10:58 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Mon, 25 Aug 2014 17:09:00 -0500,
wrote:

On 8/25/2014 8:11 PM, David R. Birch wrote:
On 8/25/2014 7:53 AM, Ed Huntress wrote:
ll****. Slow Eddy lied when he said he put me in his killfile a short
time ago.

I never said you were in my killfile. I just said I wasn't going to go
around in circles and argue with you.

You're a childish, insulting idiot, Jon. That's the bottom line.

So plonk him, already!

The only time I see his drivel is when others waste their time trying to
reason with him.

David

+2 for David, Ed.

All right, all right. I'm not going to plonk him, but I will ignore
him as much as possible. I just don't want to miss it when his head
explodes. d8-)

LOL.
Really...