Posted to alt.home.repair
Todd Todd is offline

Default Avast fraud

On 08/25/2014 04:22 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Hey,
thanks so much for offering to buy me a beer after
the round, but Mormons don't drink alcohol. Make it
a diet coke, and I'll buy the next round.

Hi Stormin'

That would be an interesting negotiation!

I don't drink (or use any drugs, legal or otherwise)
and you are a Mormon, so beer is out.

I am diabetic so regular coke is out. (Beer too,
if I drank.)

I am suppose to be respectful of other's religions
and you being a Mormon, things with caffeine are
out. So no diet coke, coffee, or tea,

I am Primal so chemistry set food, like diet coke
(excytoxins) are out.

Coffee gives me a belly ache and you can't drink it
anyway.

Tea is good for my Diabetes, but the being respectful thing
and the caffeine thing again.

There is always sparkling mineral water, but you
may never speak to me again, or mistake me for a
liberal.

There is mint tea, but you might mistake me for a Muslim.

Ah, but there something we can both share together
that is good for both of us. Named after a prophet
of yours too. A cup of Ephedra Viridis tea, also
known as Brigham Tea. Good for hay fever.

http://www.herballegacy.com/Brigham_Tea.html

I wouldn't sneeze and you would feel a connection
with your history. It would work.

We could use it to wash down some barbecued
seal meat.

:-)

-T