Posted to alt.home.repair
Todd Todd is offline

Default Avast fraud

On 08/25/2014 05:19 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 8/25/2014 8:14 PM, Tekkie® wrote:
#-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

# AVAST Software License File: 104432106
# DO NOT EDIT THIS FILE - ANY CHANGES WILL INVALIDATE THE LICENSE!
#
# Thank you for your purchase/trial of AVAST Software products.
#
# Should you have any questions about this file,
# please write to .
#-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was thinking... what a dufus... Let's all call Avast and complain with
different problems. My mouse is running hot. My keyboard has this funny
white powder in it. My computer runs too fast. The power is out and my
computer doesn't work. If I clean my screen will I get rid of the bugs?

I washed my key board in the dish washer, and now it
doesn't work. I broke the slide out cup holder. The
picture is the wrong size for the screen. How do I
get this internet stuff? I need to get connected
to some thing.

Hope cousin Sara will forgive me telling about her
questions to me.

Actual call. I had a lady call and ask if her monitor was
dead. She had placed one of her potted plants on top of it.
Yup, she watered it. When she saw water had leaked all through
her monitor, she turned on her monitor to see it it still
worked. Stink and smoke time.

Had she let it dry out first, it may have still worked.