Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Adrian C Adrian C is offline

Default HH IC100L amp from 1977

On 25/08/14 19:51, Reinhard Zwirner wrote:
N_Cook schrieb:
Been used as 1ch amp for 20 years but now wanting ch2 up and working.
Someone in the 80s must have tried repairing, replacing a TBA231 with
a 741 where it was a blown associated 741 , still there,now changed,
that was probably the problem. TBA231 unobtanium (sensibly)
datasheet
http://www.bg-electronics.de/datenbl...ise/TBA231.pdf

Hi,

a few minutes ago I sent you an e-mail and offered one piece for
free. Unfortunately, the mail bounced. What a pity ... shrug

Bye

Reinhard

His current email is on http://www.divdev.fsnet.co.uk/

Not everyone who posts to usenet uses a real email address in headers,
including me.

I'm actually a multimillionaire that owns a jet boat, an airliner and
half a country. Just don't want Nigerian scammers fishing for some of that.

--
Adrian C