Posted to uk.d-i-y
Capitol Capitol is offline

Default We must be right in the sh1t ...

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In ,
Arfa wrote:
So they've legislated against this under that all-encompassing umbrella
of power saving, despite the fact that in the grand scheme of things,
given the way that these things are used, the power 'saving' will be
minuscule.

You missed out the bit about noise levels also being part of the new regs.
Those who dislike the EU - as you plainly do - will always find something
to whinge about with any such regs.

When the regulation is completely unnecessary like this, then yes
people will a) whinge, b) just buy an indudstrial cleaner. We have now
reached the stage(like France) where most of the population takes no
notice of the laws whatsoever, because there are too many of them.
Remember the original version of part P? generally totally ignored.