Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Richard[_9_] Richard[_9_] is offline

Default The Right Wing Religious Conservatives of ISIS Should Merge WithThe Teaparty

On 8/25/2014 9:57 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Tue, 26 Aug 2014 02:38:09 +0000 (UTC), cicero venatio
wrote:

I'm sure that many right wing political leaders and right wing
media personalities would join ISIS today if it wasn't for their
lack of spine and fear of coloured people.

Besides, so many of them are homosexuals and that could see them
put to death.

I would, but I'm not allowed to re-enter the USA as a result of
all those felonies. That's why I call Mexico home.

Accusing Americans of being intruders and shooting them is a sport
down here.

"Cicero" actually is a 300-pound female barista from Petaluma who is
in need of a hobby -- and some loving. d8-)

Pass!