Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Pulling rails from the ground

On Monday, August 25, 2014 10:39:39 PM UTC, Ignoramus23152 wrote:
OK, here's my news update. The rail tracks, despite being submerged, do

pull out with just the bobcat. No hydraulic assistance is needed, the

bobcat itself pulls them out. Some ties follow the rail occasionally,

but it is not so bad. The ties are rotten to the extreme.

Glad to hear it is working out to be easier than it could have been.

You get a lot of flack about asking questions here instead of doing more research on your own, but I appreciate your posts. Much more interesting to read than the political posts.

Dan