Posted to uk.d-i-y
eastender[_4_] eastender[_4_] is offline

Default There is a change in the GW climate.

On 2014-08-25 21:12:18 +0000, Tim Streater said:

In article 2014082518473121733-nospam@nospamcom, eastender

On 2014-08-25 17:35:12 +0000, Tim Streater said:

ISo what experiments have been done then? What predictions have been
made on the basis of theory which have repeatably been shown to be
verified?

Ah you got me there. Yes, the only work reported is from Joe Bloggs
from his back garden in South Ruislip using a weather station designed
in 1922.

I'll take that as "none", then. Which would be about right as this
field is more speculative than not. Not that this is necessarily in and
of itself a bad thing, after all we believe in evolution. Difference is
that for that the evidence is a *lot* harder.

Yes, the entire body of climate research is a total and utter
fabrication designed to make people like you very cross.

E.