Posted to alt.home.repair
CRNG[_2_] CRNG[_2_] is offline

Default What do you think.

On Mon, 25 Aug 2014 08:58:02 -0500, Moe DeLoughan
wrote in

The Company is called Exceed. This is their "smart homeowners program".
http://www.prnewswire.com/news-relea...226123371.html

From a homeowner's perspective, I don't like this. You're committing
yourself to a legal obligation in exchange for fairly small amounts of
money doled out at the company's discretion. If you never get the
cash, you're still saddled with the legal burden, unless you take them
to court to break it.

Thanks for sharing your excellent research Moe. Off the top of my
head, one other way they can rip you is if all the sales brokers in
the program have a special program sales commission that is _higher_
than other brokers outside the program. Yet a program "member" would
still be contractually obligated to use the higher cost program
broker.

There are so many ways this can be a rip-off. I don't believe the
program has been around for 10 years.