Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Avast fraud

On Mon, 25 Aug 2014 05:30:30 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

On Sunday, August 24, 2014 6:56:06 PM UTC-4, Nil wrote:
On 22 Aug 2014, rbowman wrote in

alt.home.repair:

I'm not sure where 'pulled pork' came from. It looks like barbecue

to me. To clarify, barbecue only refers to a pig, and there are

two kinds, chopped and sliced. Also, tomato products are not

involved in any way, shape, or form.

"Pulled pork" seems to be pork (ribs, usually) that's cooked a long

time until the meat can easily be pulled off the bone. Of course it can

be barbeque!

Wrong. Pulled pork is shredded pork that comes from pork butt or similar cuts. I've never seen anyone shred ribs.

Plus, Nil is wrong about BBQ only being pork. Beef brisket qualifies
as BBQ when smoked at low temps. As does beef ribs.

May he thinks cooking ribs on a grill is BBQ - it ain't

Nil,

_Perfect Pulled Pork Recipe _

http://amazingribs.com/recipes/porknography/perfect_pulled_pork.html

Sauce by regions.

http://amazingribs.com/BBQ_articles/history_of_bbq_sauce.html

Never heard of smoked black mullet? (fish)