Posted to alt.home.repair
dadiOH[_3_] dadiOH[_3_] is offline

Default Avast fraud

"trader_4" wrote in message

On Sunday, August 24, 2014 6:56:06 PM UTC-4, Nil wrote:
On 22 Aug 2014, rbowman wrote in

alt.home.repair:

I'm not sure where 'pulled pork' came from. It looks like barbecue

to me. To clarify, barbecue only refers to a pig, and there are

two kinds, chopped and sliced. Also, tomato products are not

involved in any way, shape, or form.

"Pulled pork" seems to be pork (ribs, usually) that's cooked a long

time until the meat can easily be pulled off the bone. Of course it
can

be barbeque!

Wrong. Pulled pork is shredded pork that comes from pork butt or
similar
cuts. I've never seen anyone shred ribs.

Ever eat kalua pig? The whole pig is cooked (steamed, basically) in an
imu which is an underground pit. Once cooked, ALL the meat is like pulled
pork.

--

dadiOH