Xlat

Default Recommend Lathe for Wood Turning

Also, where is a good place to get the Jet? I'm seeing prices over
$300.00.... Thanks

On Tue, 13 Jan 2004 01:19:27 GMT, Xlat
wrote:

I'm looking to buy a small lathe, for pen turning only. Would like a
decent quality lathe, without getting too crazy. I have no desire or
plans for doing anything bigger, and space is a premium. I"ve done
some searches, read the penmaking group on Yahoo's site, etc., but get
no real concensus of opinion on what a good lathe would be.

Anyone here have any experience turning pens, and maybe point me in
the "right" direction? Thanks for any and all help, even opinions
would be appreciated at this point...

More confused than ever, Me

Remove the nospam from my address to email me!!

Remove the nospam from my address to email me!!