Posted to uk.d-i-y
F Murtz F Murtz is offline

Default There is a change in the GW climate.

Adrian C wrote:
On 22/08/14 16:31, Jethro_uk wrote:

Of course not. They'll just say that *because* of all the Greenwash of
the 90s and 00s, we averted a catastrophe.

In other news, the spray I bought in the market a few years ago is still
working at keeping elephants out of my garden. As long as I remember to
do it once a week.

I was preparing to vent the gas out of my freezer. That would have kept
quite a number of elephants out of my garden.....

Want to know something funny, it is an offence to vent 134a
(Tetrafluoroethane)to atmosphere from your auto air con,(big fine), you
can buy cans of stuff to blow the rubbish off your keyboard or freeze
things (electronics) and often it is 134a,

http://www.falconsafety.com/wp-conte...VHaqn5BXTvQKS0

http://tinyurl.com/o6byu2x

It was once used as a propellant in asthma puffers.