Posted to rec.woodworking

Default A Question

Lew Hodgett wrote:

Over the years, have used that technique for several things including
galvanizing a boat anchor, anodizing a 15 ft whisker pole, glass bead
blasting a frozen gear pump, and machine shop work.

Sometimes a 12 pack, most times not, but that was then and this is
now.

These days not a workable option.

I guess that mostly depends on where you live. Around here - it's still a
very workable option, but I understand that things may be different in
different places. Then again - sometimes we just assume they are...

--

-Mike-