Posted to alt.home.repair
SSL SSL is offline

Default Bug catcher that looked like a clear plastic pair of scissors, where to buy?

They may not be that old fashioned, but I haven't seen any around lately.
In a search, I see all the new fangled ones that cost $15-20 and up, which
seems ridiculously high. The one I'm looking for is clear plastic and
looked like a pair of scissors with a "bug compartment" and scissor
handles. Does anyone know where I can get one of these? They should be
relative inexpensive, which is all I need; however I'm also open to
inexpensive ideas others may have, anything other than a jar and a piece
of paper or anything that kills the bug.