Posted to alt.home.repair
Pico Rico Pico Rico is offline

Default Here's what (probably) happened to Higgs re avast

"Tony Hwang" wrote in message

Hmm,
I am somewhat surprised, you don't have any neighbors or friends, family
member who is good with computers? I am a PE who spent
almost 40 years in the field. As retired senior, I provide free
help to neighbors whoever asks for my help. If new
parts is needed, I don't even buy the part myself. I just tell them "You
need xyz part, go get it" Often I set up home theater, home net work, etc.
too. Lots of fun configuring remote controls. It is a good feeling helping
others.

attaboy!