Posted to uk.d-i-y
JTM JTM is offline

Default patio paving cleaning

In article
,
fred wrote:
On Saturday, August 23, 2014 6:47:38 PM UTC+1, harry
wrote:
"curious" wrote in message

I have been quoted #950 to clean and seal 35 sq metres
of back yard 15 years

[snip]
For the weeds, put down some salt in winter. Salt can
be free depending

where you live.

Knocks back 90% of them.

Failing that it.s weedkiller once a year.

Which weed killer lasts 12 months in this scenario ?

Even the sodium chlorate treated areas used to show some
growth well within the year for us, and wife has just asked
about mixing up another dose of glyphosate ( mostly I think
for those bits of garden and patio where the soil has been
disturbed after treatment, alowing seeds to germinate after
the soil bacteria has done it's job on the last lot of
sparying)

John

--
John Mulrooney

I had a friend once. . . but the lead broke and he ran off