Posted to uk.d-i-y
ss ss is offline

Default patio paving cleaning

On 24/08/2014 07:50, wrote:
On Sun, 24 Aug 2014 00:26:42 +0100, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

On 24/08/14 00:13,
wrote:
What ratio mix of beach/water have you fond to be effective?

Generally the same as you find at most seaside resorts seems to work

Oops - what's an 'l' between friends .. bleach vs water

"What ratio mix of beach/water have you fond to be effective?"

I just buy a couple of litres of the cheap thin bleach out the
supermarket and roughly 50/50. Bear in mind though I am starting from
relatively clean slabs. The other thing I use is any food stuff in jars
that contain vinegar, when empty rather than pour down the sink I filter
in to a plastic bottle and when I have enough I use an old liquid
dishwasher bottle and go down the lines of the slabs as vinegar is also
good for keeping weed free.
For me its all about getting a good start with a power washer and then a
little maintenance a couple of times a year.