Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.basics
rickman rickman is offline

Default Analog Switch

On 8/23/2014 5:53 PM, Jim Thompson wrote:
Anyone know of an analog switch that can handle -6V to +11V inputs
(low current, high Ron OK), +/-12V supplies?

I've been using the ADG1411YRUZ which is pin compatible with a Maxim
part but in a slightly different package. They have the same pitch but
different body widths so a footprint can be used which will work with
both. I'd have to dig up a Maxim PN since we have never used them in
production. It might be MAX4662. The Maxim part has a logic supply pin
and the ADI part does not. The Maxim part also goes high impedance when
not powered which the ADI part does not, if I remember.

--

Rick