Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Avast fraud

On Sat, 23 Aug 2014 13:15:57 -0700 (PDT), Higgs Boson
wrote:

On Saturday, August 23, 2014 12:29:17 PM UTC-7, trader_4 wrote:
On Saturday, August 23, 2014 2:02:05 PM UTC-4, Higgs Boson wrote:

Ay, chihuahua! That sounds almost like a play-by-play of my experience! Even unto the "Bomgard" bit!!! Thanks for the link!!

What's puzzling is that the three successive "techs" did seem to be busting their buns (probably just reading off a screen!) to do requested tasks. Would they have been dupes of the fraudster? Or? The plot thickens!

[....invective..]

If you are really interested in learning about the career of John McCain, you might try getting ahold of an old copy of Rolling Stone. Sorry I don't have the date handy; depends on your willingness to be open to facts vs opinion.

Sara,

WTF does Rolling Stone have to do with Senator John McCain?

Can we drop this please?

HB

You brought it up. Did he cause this "fraud" you allege about Avast.

How much does an OZ cost for your good weed? We may be interested in
smoking some. OG Kush?!