Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Here's what (probably) happened to Higgs re avast

On Sat, 23 Aug 2014 10:42:19 -0700 (PDT), Higgs Boson
wrote:

My basic interest is getting my computer fixed.

I said before to find a 12-year old.

So if Avast isn't PROMPTLY forthcoming about arranging to fixing my computer, and I have to hire $omebody, I do plan to take them to Small Claims, since they have a presence in CA and maybe other states. And of course dedicate myself to Sara Meric anywhere I can.

When you file this claim against AVAST, please give us a case number
as I want to see the final result, see them spank you.

"... dedicate myself to Sara Meric anywhere I
can."

You really are an idiot. Tell everyone here what standing you have in
court, Sara. You really are as dumb as I think you are. For the
record: define "fraud". Tell us the difference in fraud and you being
an idiot.

I told you they will eat your lunch in court. Being the dumb ass you
are, you think you can beat them. AVAST is dealing with an unarmed
idiot. A judge with a half-lick-of-brains will tell what an idiot you
are. Officers of the court will escort you out of the building.

You are a dumb lib trying to fill the courts with frivolous law suits.
You dumb asses can't figure that much out.