Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bill[_18_] Bill[_18_] is offline

Default patio paving cleaning

In message , Nick
writes
My mum had a smaller patio and she used a gadget sold by Lakeland to
clean between the blocks. Basically a rotary wire brush on a handle
(thinks; angle grinder with wire brush, all gaffer taped to a
broomhandle). Then a scrub down using Jeyes fluid solution and a stiff
broom. It always looked neat and tidy.

Somewhere, in the last few days, I've looked at a device which looked
like about a 2' long stick with a wire brush on one side and a little
metal scraper on the other side both at the far end.

I picked it up, saw the price and thought I could make one myself.

It might have been in Aldi. Ooh it was

http://tinyurl.com/mqkjtg6
--
Bill