Posted to alt.home.repair

Default spray paint for home repair

On 8/23/2014 1:03 PM, Gordon Shumway wrote:
I haven't noticed a difference with one brand vs another, but I have
noticed if you exceed the shelf life the nozzles become very
problematic. If the age of the spray can is more than, I'm taking a
guess here, about five years or so, you will struggle to get the job
done. A few years ago I finally threw out all my old spray cans, some
of which were probably older than 15 years, and bought some new ones.
What a difference!

That was a few years ago. I wonder how much longer those will be
useful?

Same with Great Stuff expanding foam. Goes
limp after a while in storage.

--
..
Christopher A. Young