Posted to uk.d-i-y
harryagain[_2_] harryagain[_2_] is offline

Default OT Tidal power

"John Williamson" wrote in message
On 21/08/2014 08:01, Nightjar "cpb"@ insert my surname here wrote:
On 20/08/2014 08:43, harryagain wrote:
I worked in the NHS as an energy efficiency engineer.

On here, you have demonstrated poor research skills, a lack of rigour in
reading or a lack of understanding of what you do find, unrealistic
predictions of the future, no understanding of commercial costing
methods, an inflexible mindset and a total rejection of anything that
does not fit your preconceived ideas. I somehow don't think those are
ideal attributes for that job.

You do remember how the NHS worked in the past don't you? I'd have given
those as the perfect qualifications for an NHS manager until fairly
recently. ;-)

The problems we now have in the NHS are recent.
Due to parachuting in people with zero experience of running hospitals.
Eg
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...speak-out.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...anagement.html