Posted to uk.d-i-y
harryagain[_2_] harryagain[_2_] is offline

Default OT Tidal power

"Nightjar "cpb"@" "insert my surname here wrote in message
On 20/08/2014 08:43, harryagain wrote:
I worked in the NHS as an energy efficiency engineer.

On here, you have demonstrated poor research skills, a lack of rigour in
reading or a lack of understanding of what you do find, unrealistic
predictions of the future, no understanding of commercial costing methods,
an inflexible mindset and a total rejection of anything that does not fit
your preconceived ideas. I somehow don't think those are ideal attributes
for that job.

And you have demonstrated you are stuck in the past, unable to see we need a
complety different way forward.