Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default We must be right in the sh1t ...

In article ,
Tim Streater wrote:
My next door neighbour has had 3 Dysons to my one Panasonic. All broke
in one way or another.

How about being more specific "broke".

You'd have to ask her. No longer worked.

My DC01 is 20 years old and
still going strong. I had to redo the mains cable at the entry point to
the machine, and it's had a new wand-hose, but that's all. The DC35 has
turned out to be a very handy device, too.

I'd not expect the average 75 year old widow to be up to fixing a broken
flex. Perhaps buy and fit new hose if they are readily available, (like
from the same place she bought the appliance) and doesn't need tools.

--
*In some places, C:\ is the root of all directories *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.