Posted to uk.d-i-y
tim..... tim..... is offline

Default We must be right in the sh1t ...

"Andy Burns" wrote in message
o.uk...
Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

Arfa Daily wrote:

we've now got to start shaving a few watts off the motor of an
appliance that these days is probably used no more than 15 minutes a
week

It's likely a pretty inefficient design that requires two horsepower to
lift some dust.

You can dial the power up/down as appropriate on mine, for DIY cleanup
it's often on max, if I see the same model going dirt cheap in the final
days before they become "illegal", I'll buy one ... the hoover aisle in
curry's is full of £100 off signs.

I think you (and/or they) misunderstand

I'll be illegal to import or make (within the EU).

It wont become illegal to sell stock that you still have remaining on
change-over date

tim