Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default We must be right in the sh1t ...

In article ,
Tim Streater wrote:
No, they're bought on fashion, brand and perceived technology
(marketing). Nothing else explains Dyson's success...

Other than the fact that they work and do the job, you mean?

My next door neighbour has had 3 Dysons to my one Panasonic. All broke in
one way or another. All my Panasonic has had is replacement of the normal
wearing parts like belts. And it's not like she's into replacing consumer
goods for the sake of it - she still has a VHS. ;-)

--
*When I'm not in my right mind, my left mind gets pretty crowded *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.