Posted to uk.d-i-y
Fredxxx Fredxxx is offline

Default We must be right in the sh1t ...

On 23/08/2014 01:45, Arfa Daily wrote:

"Capitol" wrote in message
Arfa Daily wrote:
... if we've now got to start shaving a few watts off the motor of an
appliance that these days is probably used no more than 15 minutes a
week, in order to save power. I refer of course to the new vacuum
cleaner motor power directive from our chums at the EU ...

Eco-bollox at its most ludicrous ... :-\

Arfa

I have no sympathy. The sheeple voted to let them do it. You get the
politicians you vote for!

I haven't voted for any of the people in the EU that come up with all
this **** and then foist it on our government in a way that can't be
refused. Have you ?

Why do you thing UK governments didn't need any prompting?

Perhaps you should have voted?