Posted to uk.d-i-y
harryagain[_2_] harryagain[_2_] is offline

Default We must be right in the sh1t ...

"Adrian" wrote in message
On Fri, 22 Aug 2014 18:02:21 +0100, polygonum wrote:

Not a Which member but what is readable here has some interest:

http://www.which.co.uk/news/2014/08/...acuum-cleaner-

power-377790/

"Despite what is being widely reported by some other media outlets, a
large motor size does not guarantee impressive suction. Our independent
testing has found many Best Buy vacuums under 1600w, proving that clever
engineering and a well-designed floorhead are equally, if not more
important, than a powerful motor."

.. The factor determining efficiency is air flow. of which suction is only
one factor.